Mini Collective Haul: Jeffree Star, Becca & More

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas (or holiday period if you don’t celebrate) spent with family and good food!

Today I have a mini collective haul from a month or so ago πŸ˜‰ Since then I have had a couple more US packages arrive… so stay tuned for more haul posts to come soon! The Christmas sets were just too good to pass up this year ok…

I picked up a few things from Sephora AU, Priceline during their 40% off makeup sale, Mecca and Makeup and Glow! Read on to see what I picked up.

IMG_0736

From Sephora AU I picked up 2 backups of Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop, because it’s LE and I’m obsessed ok. I also got one of their poured shimmering skin perfectors in Pearl. It’s such a gorgeous light white/silvery cream highlight, perfect for pale girls! I’m so excited that they finally came out with a pressed version of Pearl, so I’ll need to get my hands on that at some point!

IMG_0687

Jeffree Star recently released someΒ Β limited edition Velour Liquid Lipsticks, which looked devine so of course I had to get a few. My first Jeffree Star products, hallelujah! I picked up (L to R) Hoe Hoe Hoe, Androgyny and Doll Parts. I also picked up a Shanghai Suzy lipstick in Miss Tanielle desert rose, which comes off a lot more brown than desert rose, but I’ll give it a try!

IMG_0660

IMG_0669

Another LE item I just had to have. The NARS x Steven Klein One Shocking Moment cheek palette. This baby features (L to R > top to bottom) Paloma contour blush/blush sculptant (basically a matte light cream hued highlighter and matte bronzer/contour shade), Laguna, Robotic, Blasphemy, Luster and Dolce Vita.

IMG_0740

Last but not least I picked up some goodies from Priceline’s 40% off makeup sale a month or so ago. I picked up a Lanolips lip ointment (the best lip balm ever) in Rhubarb, L’Oreal Infallible mattifying base, Maybelline Color Drama lip pencils in Berry Much and Fuchsia Desire, and 2 more Rimmel Exaggerate lip liners in Eastend Snob (ie. the perfect nude pink lipliner for everyday!).

Have you picked up anything recently?

Follow me onΒ facebook,Β twitter,Β instagram,Β pinterestΒ andΒ bloglovin’ for more!

signature

Advertisements

31 thoughts on “Mini Collective Haul: Jeffree Star, Becca & More

1. Sarah | Bows & Pleats says:

I actually really like Shanghai Suzy Desert Rose, just give it a try and you might be surprised. I got the new NARS cheek palette too, and I’ve been loving it. I can’t believe you got 2 backups of champagne pop! That will literally last you a lifetime! I can never use up highlighters lol. Great haul lovely!

Sarah | Bows & Pleats

2. Tasha says:

Lovely haul – can’t wait to read more! Argh I really want to try Jeffree star liquid lipsticks – everyone has been raving about them! I also picked up Champagne Pop a little while ago – SO gorgeous. I bought the NARS palette too, I couldn’t pass it up! It’s just such amazing value for money, and the shades are gorgeous.

Tasha // shiwashiful.

3. x M says:

i NEED Androgyny omg it’s so gorgeous! jaclyn hill literally just mentioned it in her favorites today so of course i’m all about it. i’m intrigued by those Maybelline lip products as well, i hope i can find them when i go hauling very soon! loved your haul ❀
    x M | http://www.nik0nic.wordpress.com

4. makeupobsessedmom says:

What great products! I’d like to purchase some of those Jeffree Star lip products. I’ve heard that they’re pretty wonderful. Enjoy your haul! Stacie xo

5. Samantha Penninipede (@sammipenni) says:

So many goodies! I’ve never tried anything from Jeffree Star, but those look awesome! SOMEDAY I’ll try Becca. I wonder when they’re going to stop selling the Jaclyn Hill one? Are they ever? I was worried it’d be too dark for me, but if you can rock it then I probably can, too!

6. mybeautyjunction says:

What an awesome haul! The Nars Steven Klein palette looks gorgeous! I have been meaning to try Jeffree Star lippies – maybe in 2016!

7. NeverSayDieBeauty says:

Excellent haul! The Steven Klein cheek palette looks divine. I should have taken a look at the Becca/Hill Champagne Pop. I bought the rose gold pressed Skin Perfector last year, and it’s too dark. I just bought the mini set with liquid and pressed highlighter/skin perfecter in Opal, and while the liquid is fine, the Opal pressed skin perfecter looks too dark…again!

8. Maddie says:

I love the Maybelline Colour Dramas! I have them all πŸ™‚
    Is the L’Oreal Primer any good?
    I picked up the Despair blush palette from the Nars collection!
    I’m getting into JS liquid lipsticks – I only have Redrum so far.

Most recently I picked up the Chi Chi palette in “Spices”, as well as some Lush goodies on Boxing day πŸ™‚

Maddie | http://www.maddiesbeautyspot.com

9. Mammu says:

So many great products hun. Those Jeffrey Star liquid lipsticks look amazing!!!! Also I love the colorama lip pencil shades you chose, I have the fuchsia desire and I love it ^.^ I bet the dark one is super pretty as well. xx