I’m not sure if you guys follow my instagram, but if you do then you’ll already know that I was in a car accident last Thursday. My car was written off in the accident, but thankfully I’m ok. The only injuries I sustained were whiplash in my neck, which is slowly going away, and a massive bruise from my seatbelt. I’m not going to let that accident stop me though, I’m going to come out stronger ❤
I thought it would be fun to put together a little Valentine’s day collab including a makeup look & outfit that you can wear to make that special someones jaw drop! 😉 I will be doing the makeup look here, and Miss Alvy is putting together a Valentine’s Day appropriate outfit, so pop over to her blog & have a read!
Now onto the look!
From top L to bottom R: Inglot eyeshadows in Matte 390 & 360, Stefan 6 Colour eyeshadow palette in Luxe, L’Oreal True Match Lumi foundation, Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, Face Atelier Ultra foundation in Zero Minus, Benefit Gimmer Brow in Light/Medium, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Medium Brown, Makeup Geek blush in First Love, Too Faced La Creme lipstick in Naked Dolly, Stefan Mineralised Highlighter, Napoleon Perdis lipgloss in Casey, NYX Slide On eyeliner in Jet Black, Makeup Geek Gel liner in Immortal. I also used Benefit Porefessional, Benefit Stay don’t stray (under eyes), Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque, IT Cosmetics bye bye under eye, MAC Studio Finish concealer, MAC Sculpting powder in Emphasize, Ben Nye Cameo luxury powder, Too Faced Milk Chocolate soleil bronzer, Skindinavia Bridal makeup setting spray, Hurraw lip balm in Vanilla bean, NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk, LORAC Behind the scenes eye primer, MAC paint pot in Painterly, Covergirl clump crusher waterproof, Le Beauty Affair Iridessa lashes (not pictured).
I thought it would be fun to take some pictures whilst applying my makeup & put together a little tutorial for you guys. Let me know if you like these 🙂
1. Apply primer & an eyeshadow base. I used LORAC Behind the scene eye primer & MAC Painterly paint pot.
2. Apply tape to the outer corner of the eye, in a straight line from the end of teh lower lashline to the end of the brow. Then buff Inglot Matte eyeshadows in 390 & 360 into the crease.
3. Apply the middle shade on the left hand side of the Stefan Luxe palette to the lid and lightly blend the edges.
4. Apply the top shade on the right side to the outer corner and blend out into the lid colour & slightly into the crease.
5. Deepen up the outer corners with the shimmery black from the top left side and again, blend! Then go in with a gel eyeliner or liquid liner & create a wing. I used Makeup Geek gel liner in Immortal.
6. Buff the same Inglot shades into the lower lashline, then work the matte deep cool toned brown from the palette into the outer half of the lower lashline & the shade used on the lid into the inner half.
7. Apply the shimmery white highlight shade to the inner corners & apply some highlighter to the browbone. Then finish off by lining your tightline & waterline with black liner & applying mascara & lashes if you so desire! I usually can never be bothered with lashes, but I decided to try these out & they are very lightweight and flirty, perfect for batting at that special someone! 😉
The finished look:
What do you guys think of this look? Would you try out these silver sparkly smokey eyes?
Don’t forget to check out the fashion portion of my collab for outfit inspo! ❤
If you have any questions, comments or requests please leave them below.
Disclaimer: I received the Stefan makeup products & Le Beauty Affair lashes for free to try, but all opinions are my own as always! For more information read my disclaimer xo