USA Haul #7: MAC, NARS, Hourglass & More!

Hi lovelies!

It’s time for another haul post πŸ˜‰ I swear all I do isn’t just shop for makeup :p

Now onto the goodies!

IMG_6496

Top L to Bottom R: Hourglass Ambient lighting palette, Hourglass opaque rouge in Ballet & Edition, Hourglass Ambient lighting blush in Ethereal Glow.

IMG_6491

L to R: NARS Sheer Glow foundation, Smashbox Photofinish eyelid primer, Stila smudge pot in Kitten.

IMG_6488

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (custom shades) from Top L to Bottom R: Champagne, Sand, Macchiato, Havana, Fawn, Clay.

IMG_6484

Makeup Forever Flash Palette in Artistic.

IMG_6504

LORAC Pro 2 palette.

IMG_6630From L to R: Belletto Studio airbrush foundations in F6(P), F6(Y) & F5(Y), Macadamia Natural Oil.

IMG_0049

MAC lipsticks from the A Novel Romance collection in A Novel Romance & Hearts Aflame.

IMG_6587

I also recently picked up some more Makeup Geek products, so I figured I’d just add them to my haul post πŸ˜‰ I got a few more eyeshadows, pigments & blushes.

What have you picked up recently?

For anyone wondering I bought all of this from the websites I mentioned in this post.

If you have any questions, comments or requests please leave them below.

Follow me onΒ facebook,Β twitter,Β instagram,Β pinterestΒ andΒ bloglovin’ for more!

signature

Advertisements

16 thoughts on “USA Haul #7: MAC, NARS, Hourglass & More!

1. thebeautyarchive says:

The NARS sheer glow is my all time fave foundation! And just to let you know about the MUFE Flash palette, you can actually create foundation by mixing some of the primary colors – I’m friends with a MUFE lead MUA and she uses this all the time for her foundation.
    XOXO
    Veronica

• kflowermaquillage says:

Oo that’s great to hear! Yeah I saw a youtube video where they mixed the shades to do their entire look. It was awesome πŸ™‚

2. Sammi Penni says:

I’m always jealous of your hauls–you get such neat stuff! Would you consider doing a review of the Hourglass palette? All of the reviews I’ve seen just say “it’s great!” without really saying why. The MUFE Flash Palette looks awesome, too!

3. llewsoba says:

Ohhhh your contour kit looks awesome, I’m still pissed about that whole thing. Glad they have better colors now though. Still waiting for my LORAC pro 2, it’s backordered from the site I used.

• kflowermaquillage says:

Yeah it sucks you bought it right before they brought out the new shades! Ooo yay it will be exciting when you get it!

4. anastasiias says:

hOurglass products look amazing! Did you try Macadamia Natural oil already? I have from Loreal but I heard this one smells very good:)

• kflowermaquillage says:

Personally I like morrocan oil better! It smells nicer & I just love it. I just got this one because it was cheaper so I thought I’d try it πŸ™‚