Hello my lovelies!
How are you all?
I had my last exam for the semester today 🙂 yay! So now I get 3 & a half weeks of glorious holidays, although I will be working & doing my photography course etc. Since I will have a lot more free time I am taking requests for any blog posts you would like to see! Also feel free to link me any makeup looks you would like me to recreate in the comments section 🙂
So you’ve all seen those pretty acrylic lipstick holders, and some of you may own some, but depending on where you buy them they can be a bit pricey. This lipstick holder however will only cost you $2 (or less), and it fits 28 lipsticks!
You will need:
- A ‘7 day pill box’ (or similar)
- lipsticks to put in your new lipstick holder 😉
1. Grab your pill box. It should look similar to this.
2. Flip up all the little lids & cut them off. My daily columns were able to come out, so I took them out & cut off the lids & them pressed them back into the base. Repeat this step until you have cut off all the lids.
3. Then cut off the days of the week heading at the top. I found the easiest way to do this was to turn it upside down & cut along the edge as closely as possible.
Now simply fill it with lipsticks or lipglosses!
What do you think of this DIY lipstick holder? Will you be trying it out?
If you have any questions, comments or requests please leave them below.