Hello my lovelies!
From left to right: e.l.f eyebrow kit in Ash, Revlon Colorstay foundation, The Balm Mary Lou-manizer, Tanya Burr lipgloss in First Date, MAC lipstick in Snob, NYX slide on eyeliner in Jet Black, MAC Painterly paint pot, Ben Nye neutral set, MAC Dainty mineralize blush, Hurraw lip balm, NP Set liquid eyeliner, Benefit Hoola.
In the photo above I am wearing Too Faced Melted lipstick in Melted Fuchsia (review coming soon!).
To create this look:
- Apply a base over the lid and up towards the brow pone before applying some tape to the outer corners to create a sharp line.
- Apply the matte brown to the crease and blend out.
- Apply the lighter silver to the inner 1/3rd of your lid and to the inner corners.
- Apply the darker silver/gunmetal to the middle of the lid, blending into the silver. Leave the outer 1/3rd free of this shade.
- Apply the matte black to the outer 1/3rd and blend into the gunmetal. Also blend slightly into the crease.
- Apply the darker silver/gunmetal to the inner 2/3rds of the lower lashline & apply the matte black to the outer 1/3rd.
- Apply the matte white to the browbone, apply mascara to top & bottom lashes & line the tightline & waterline with a black eye pencil. Finish with liquid liner on the top lashline & you’re good to go!
What do you think of this look? Would you wear it? I hope you all enjoy this series! ♥
If you have any questions, comments or requests please leave them below.