Have you ever dropped a pressed powder product (blush, bronzer, face powder, eyeshadow) and it smashed into a million pieces? Well today I’ll be teaching you how to fix smashed pressed makeup, so it is pressed again! Let’s get into it 🙂
You will need:
Rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol)
1. Grab your broken powder.
2. Smash up all the bigger particles so it’s a fine powder with the end of your spoon/spatula.
3. Add the rubbing alcohol. You need to add enough to make a paste. You will obviously need more alcohol for larger makeup products 🙂
5. Put a tissue around a coin and press on the powder. Then take out the coin and press again to get rid of excess alcohol.
6. Smooth the surface with the end of your spoon/spatula or with a knife. It will be a lot easier to smooth out a bigger product. Tap a few times on a hard surface to remove any air bubbles.
7. Leave to dry overnight & by the morning it will be as good as new!
Have you ever broken a makeup product before? Did you fix it or use it as a loose powder?
If you have any questions, comments or requests please leave them below.